BA (Hons) Acting – Graduated 2022
|Playing age||16 - 25|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
Productions whilst training
|Client /||All About My Mother||Seb Harcombe|
|Jim /||The Gut Girls||Jonathan Woolf|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Mother Courage||Chris White|
|Tim /||Against||Mary Papadima|
- Acting for Camera (Graeme Hawley & Elianne Hawley)
- Acting for Radio (Stefan Escreet)
- Ensemble & Rhythm (Emma Bonnici)
- Improvisation (Mick Barnfather & Mark Winstanley)
- Meisner (Beru Tessema)
- Shakespeare (Caroline Clegg)
- Shakespeare (Simon Trinder)
- The Crucible (Carla Henry)
- Singing (Ian Chesworth)
- Stage Combat (Kaitlin Howard)
Stage combat, hand to hand and small blades.
Oxford school of drama, Foundation in Acting.
English southern standard, Rural Shropshire, Black Country, West Country, Received Pronunciation, General American, Californian, Dublin, North and South side, Australian, Sheffield.
Climbing, Archery, Canoeing, kayaking, long boarding, mountain boarding, piano