BA (Hons) Acting – Graduated 2012
|Playing age||16 - 25|
Congratulations to Lowenna Melrose who was recently seen in ‘The Philanthropist’ directed by Simon Callow at the Trafalgar Studios.
Lowenna recently played Norma in 'Kenny Morgan' at the Arcola Theatre.
Productions whilst training
|Tanya Gleason||Punk Rock||Chris Honer|
|The Cook, X, Woman Worker, Young Woman, The Second Woman||Fear and Misery of the Third Reich||Stefan Escreet|
|Marie||Pains of Youth||David Salter|
|Titania||A Midsummer Night's Dream||David Salter|
|Rosalind||As You Like It||David Salter|
|Masha||Three Sisters||Martin Nestor|
|Devil/||Doctor Faustus||Toby Frow||Royal Exchange Theatre|
- Radical Actor Training (Gabriel Garwin (Piesn Kozla Theatre))
- Acting for Screen (Karen Henthorn)
- Radio (Melanie Harris)
- Clowning (Mick Barnfather)
- Physical Theatre (Iain Tidbury (Bristol Old Vic))
- Laban/Movement Psychology (Shona Morris)
- Animal Work (Lizzie Ballinger)
Estuary, RP, RP/Bristol (native), American - New York, American - Southern States, American Standard, Liverpool, Bristol, Australian, Spanish, London (Cockney/Street), Essex.
Stage Combat (BASSC); Strong Singer (Mezzo-Soprano); Dance - Ballet, Jazz; Piano (Basic); Skiing (level 5)